The RealMREd's 2019 Build Roundup...

TheRealMrEd

I've been so busy the last few months that I forgot to post the old 2019 build log.  Not as many as some years, but I believe that some are interesting.

First one last year was the Hasegawa F-100A Spectre, as the last aircraft of my Col. George E Lavin, Jr collection:

spacer.png

Build Thread Here:

Next, I bit off a pretty good chunk, the conversion of a Monogram 1/72 F-105D to the YF-105A:

spacer.png

YF-105A Build Thread

Next, another one that had been on the back burner for a long time a YRF-84F Thunderflash prototype conversion:

spacer.png

YRF-84F Build Thread

Next, what started out as a YB-40 conversion, but ended up as an XB-40 conversion, instead:

spacer.png

XB-40 Build Thread

Next,the XP-58 Chain Lightning:

spacer.png

XP-58 Chain Lightning Build Thread

Then, the Muroc Models F-8C conversion of the Academy F-8E Crusader:

spacer.png

F-8C Build Thread

Last, but not least, the Re-issued and re-mastered F-84F from PJ Productions:

spacer.png

F-84F Thunderstreak Build Thread

And that was all that got completed in 2019 by yours truly.

Ed

Ed, That is a highly respectable and immensely impressive lineup for 2019. All of them are beautifully done.

I love looking at these year end reviews; especially when I miss a lot of the build logs that were posted. It's so great seeing everything in one piece.

Thanks for posting Ed!

Immensely impressive is right!  There's hardly a straight build in them and yet you got one done every 60 days or less. And I have to agree that those prototypes make for VERY interesting models to place on tables anywhere. Congrats, and thanks for sharing. I look forward to your 2020 projects!

Gil :smiley16: