1/72 ZM Ho 229

Mister300

Very nicely done!  I built the Revell kit many moons ago, and the Zukei Mura kit is certainly worlds apart!  The diorama should be a sight to see, can't wait until you get it finished and post pictures.

Cheers!

Ralph

I've moved the rest of my reply to Nick's thread in the Bull Pen.

Edited by Ralph Nardone
  • Like 1

Trying to decide which idea to go with.

IDEA A
Der Mann im Hohen Schloss (Man in the High Castle) 

1/72 Ho 229 with alternate timeline theme
Sherut Avir, Israeli air force development program
Acquired Axis and Allied aircraft and integrated into program, BF 109, Spitfire, P-51D, S-199

Idea B
Plane and Jeep with netting etc.
Area 51 Alien theme?

Edited by Mister300

Folks, this is the Aircraft Build section of the forum. In order to keep this thread about the excellent build that initiated this thread and not a history discussion that can become divisive, please confine your comments to the build, itself.

History, opinion, discussion of Operation Paperclip is better suited for the Bullpen section of the forum.

Please edit your posts accordingly.

Thanks,

David

• Mister300 changed the title to 1/72 ZM Ho 229

Daniel the kit looks fantastic. A friend of mine bought me the Revell kit and I'm getting more motivated to start it after seeing this.

I do like the Area 51 idea; very tongue-in-cheek humor if you ask me. I love it!

I plan to use the crane to hold up the cockpit frame or the wing, I should be able to rig the dozer height and the stance if it sits too low.

Will do Hanger 18 or area 51 setting

Edited by Mister300
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...