Dragon's "Dragon Care" Customer Service

Mike Delano

Just out of curiosity, has anyone had any experiences (negative, positive, or otherwise) with Dragon's 'Dragon Care' customer service? I recently purchased the Panther D Premium Edition kit (Kit No. 6299) and it was missing Parts Tree "B" (I cannot complete the kit because of this missing tree as it contains the sponsons, hatches, and OVE among other items...) I've emailed Dragon through their Dragon Care site with no response and am just wondering if they will replace missing parts trees - or am I just SOL on this one?

I have had to deal with them a few times and every time it has been great. I know once the part was at my door in two days and they don't give you a bunch of crap about buying the whole sprue and charging a bunch in shipping because they messed up either like some companies.

I used their service once. My T-34 was missing the clear sprue and I wrote them about it. It took about a month to receive the sprue in the mail. I never received a reply via e-mail to confirm, though.

I know I tried buying the T-80 track out of their M-51 Premium addition and they said they could not do that. Luckily, they have now issued it as a separate kit. They have always answered by emails within three days.

Thanks for the input guys, that makes me feel better about this - I can't describre how frustrating it was to get to get into this kit and realize I couldn't complete it as is... I've learned my lesson though, I'll check for all the srues before starting from now on

You should hear something soon. I had lost an entire set of return rollers on a Jagdpanzer IV I was building. I E-mailed them and got the parts two days before the confirmation E-mail. Very quick.