Italian Flintlock Pistol by Lifelike 1:1 scale

Bennetts

I built this after picking up a kit at the Seattle IPMS show last year.  I built it right out of the box just for fun.  Sometimes it is good to just put something together and paint it, to remind me why I enjoy this hobby so much.

IMGP8600.JPG

IMGP8601.JPG

Rick - Love the model. Your wood grain finish looks great! I picked up a couple of these as 'distressed kits' at the Nats and enjoyed them for exactly the same reason.

Nick - I refuse to pick up the gauntlet. Respectfully, please take it elsewhere.

Rusty:

There was a vendor at Wonderfest that did nothing but guns- mostly SciFi like Bladerunner, Star Trek, etc. but there were some realistic guns.

And I agree with VonL, take the political stuff to the bull pen and lets talk models!

Dave

Thank you for the kind comments.   One thing I like about the shows is finding something unusual like this for such a low price.  I guess it proves the old adage one mans trash is an others treasure.

Folks, a couple of comments have been deleted from this thread because their content was more socio-political and less modeling in nature. The comments would have been better suited for "The Bullpen". 

Follow the forum rules, and model-on. 

• Like 2