Question about sealing decals

Mister300

Doing a USAF Thunderbird, plan on using two bob decals over Tamiya fine white primer as color coat.  It is a lacquer formulation, which brand of clear coat is safe to seal decals?

I am a retired Chemist so I know it is voodoo science when dealing with chemical formulations.  I made the mistake once of trying a generic clear over my Blue Angel F-18 and it ate the decals.  

It looks like the primer is glossy enough to handle the decals correct?   I normally use Future to seal but want to try to avoid it in this build.  

Edited by Mister300

It is the lacquer. I decant it out of the rattle can to spray it through an airbrush.  I prefer lacquer because it drys quicker,  polishes up well and sticks to plastic better than water based paints.   TS-13 is the clear in a rattle can. You can also get Tamiya lacquers in bottles. LP-9 for the lacquer in a bottle.  The stuff in the bottle is thinned 50/50 or more with thinner.  Highly recommend that for thinning, use the Tamiya lacquer thinner that was designed for it.  Too expensive to use for clean up, but good for thinning to spray.