Difficulty contacting the home office

ajlafleche

A couple weeks ago, I asked a question via email of the advertising director for the Journal regarding out contest ad and got no reply. A few days later, I submitted artwork for the ad, got no reply. Email the Pres with cc to DLC and ad director, got no reply.

At this week's meeting, our VP told me his membership had expired. He renewed through the club and I wrote a check for him on my checking account on 11 July and mailed it within 24 hours. It has never been cashed. Left a phone message with the office manager yesterday. As of yet, that's right, no reply. 

Are there issue at the top again? 

I'm not on the board anymore, so I don't have any answers, but for the ad manager, President, DLC and the Office Manager all to not reply is extremely odd and perhaps speaks more to an email problem in some way rather than a lack of response. Let's see what Dave's pinging does. 

Hi Al, this is John Noack, President. I never received an email from you. If I didn't, odds are that Marie didn't either. I forwarded your comment on to her, and I'm sure she'll be back with you shortly. What can I do for you?

Thanks for the re;pis. I did get resolution on the ad. Thanks, I left a phone message with Marie. Of course, it was going into the weekend and, when I was working, I was always reluctant to reply to a voice mail on Friday. 

Al