Jump to content
Mark Deliduka

The Duke Finishes One in November

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone. Awhile ago; I thought I'd finished my Nagmachon, but when I took the pics I noticed a few things. So, at first I was going to post this pic:

Israeli_Nagmachon_Heavy_APC_I.jpg

But then I noticed the crooked box on the side of the fender. Not good. Then when I wanted to post this pic:

Israeli_Nagmachon_Heavy_APC_II.jpg

...I noticed the black smudge on the back of the armor. So, I came up with an idea....


And now I can finally post the officially finished model.


Here it is with the box fixed in front:

Israeli_Nagmachon_Heavy_APC_IV.jpg

And now for my solution to the black smudge. I decided to make it look like someone took a shot at it:

Israeli_Nagmachon_Heavy_APC_V.jpg

And the final view:

Israeli_Nagmachon_Heavy_APC_VI.jpg


I tried to get a closer pic of the 'damage' but couldn't get the camera to focus on it. This was the best I could do:

Israeli_Nagmachon_Heavy_APC_VII.jpg


That was the first time I'd ever done battle damage like that before. I'm pretty happy with it. Thanks all for looking in, comments are welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking good, Mike.  I like the way your battle damage turned out.  Very realistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Nicholas. It was an interesting challenge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...