Please Help Need Cutty Sark plans

Narampa

I have a Cutty Sark kit missing the plans. I believe that it is a very old kit as I cannot locate it in the downloads section of Revel.

If you have a set and can help me or maybe you have downloaded them and would be able to forward me a copy I would be forever in your dept!

THE KIT # IS 0399

Thank you

49 minutes ago, SoftskinFan01 said:

Hey, Lawrence. Not sure if this is what you're after or not:

https://cuttysarkdrydock.wordpress.com/2011/09/23/the-cutty-sark-instruction-sheets/

I hope it helps!

Gary

Thanks Gary this should be fine I have referenced the plans with the parts trees, and everything looks good.

Thank you so much I really appreciate your help. I am moving you to the great people I have met on the net category.

I see the plan is from 1974!

On my Revel box it says copyright 1974. From the condition of the box it looks that old.

I am lucky that all parts are in bags and sealed.

So it should be a go!

Once again thank you

Lawrence 

Edited by Narampa
Adding information

• 2 weeks later...

Lawrence, as an addition to your Cutty Sark requests, besides the kit instructions you are looking for there is a fine set from George Campbell from the Cutty Sark itself

Go look at the ships forum on the Fine Scale Modeler website.  There is a terrific build thread on the Revell Cutty Sark there....  It seems to be the place to go for plastic sailing ships....

• 2 months later...

A sadly missed friend of mine, the late Professor John Tilley shared many hints and tips on the FSM forum.