SON OF BUN

Guest Bun E. Carlos

Guest Bun E. Carlos

Lil' Mike entered and took a First Place in pre-teen Military Vehicles for his T-62. ) I love this kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (he got GADS of old TAMIYA kits to build!!!! When I called to give him the news........he fired off an EXTENDED...."SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET" Congrats to everyone at a really good Show :)

It's a great feeling, isn't it? I thought I would bust when both my kids placed at the Atlanta Nats. Contrats, Bun!

Lil' Mike entered and took a First Place in pre-teen Military Vehicles for his T-62. I love this kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (he got GADS of old TAMIYA kits to build!!!! When I called to give him the news........he fired off an EXTENDED...."SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET" Congrats to everyone at a really good Show :)

Guest Bun E. Carlos

The pics??? Well............they may be out there, but ...........we arrived late Thursday.........closed the Bar round 2am..................registered Friday after 1pm..........the pics on the website were taken beforehand. :( But...........THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

399.jpg

Mike Bruno's T-62. My Godson kicks butt. Mine included.

Ronald F.Thorne Jr.

Yo Jimmy!!!! Saw a Bunch of the BEST Club Shirts in IPMS!!! "BUILD OR DIE!!!!!"

Oh man, I want one!

Jack, your son is an awesome modeler! You have every right to be proud. Way to go!