ipmsusa2

Just a quick note to let y'all know about my latest e-book in The Marmo Method Modelbuilding Guide series.  This one is #9 and is titled From An E-Book To A Hard Copy (or How To Print A PDF).  Most of us 'older' modelers actually prefer a publication we can hold in our hands and that's the whole purpose of this installment.  Now you can save money on the e-book but print any part or all of it whenever you want to or need to.  Anyway, you can find the full particulars here.  Check it out and let me know what you think.  BTW, it's only 99 cents.

924816318_PrintingaPDF600pxlsh.jpg.f858d72e752a60fc35f79eb50ee1f92c.jpg

Robin,

This Guide is  now available in both epub and mobi (Kindle) formats from Smashwords.  The URL to that site is https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/953586 
All of my other Guides are also on Smashwords in both epub and mobi formats as well as Amazon in mobi format. 

Keep in mind that the entire focus of the book(let)...it's only 12 pages...is printing a PDF.  Once you browse thru it, I'd appreciate you letting me know if there's other info you'd like to see included.  I'll be glad to make the changes.

And since I'm continuing to create new single subject How-To Guides, your opinion on other kit builds or specific information would be very welcome.

Richard