Registration

Hi Guys 

My Wife just surprised me and told me we are going to the Nats. It is on my bucket list to go to one more since I haven't been to one since about 2000-2001. Anyway I won't be entering anything and I noticed daily admission is $12 but in the past I always pre- registered and I see pre-registration is closed. so how much is it to register at the door and will my wife be able to accompany me into the contest room vendor area?

TIA

Max Bryant

The on site registration form says $75. Divide that by how many days you'll be there and compare it to the $12 a day charge as long as you are not entering models. 

FWIW,  Tamiya  has provided 300 of the new P38 kits to the organization.   They are not available for general sale.   What they are doing is raffling the opportunity to purchase one.   The raffle is available only to registered attendees and is part of your registration package.  Day trippers are not able to take part in the raffle,  cannot purchase one from the convention   

If you are interested in obtaining one of these - ‘you pays your money and takes your chance’.  If it does not interest you, by all means do whatever is financially prudent for you.