OCONUS Members - Europe

pdbollinger

Wondering if there are any members located in Europe that would like to try to get together.  I am in Stuttgart, and would love to meet up with other IPMS/USA members that want to have a "quasi-meeting" to attend.  Anyone interested can feel free to e-mail me (e-mail in my profile).

Thanks!

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Wow Paul been a while. Germany is a long way from good old Warner Robins. I too have left the area and now reside on the lovely island of Oahu on the North Shore.

Good to know where you are these days.

David Von Almen, Gentleman Modeler

Ron Bell, I have thought of this as well.  May look at that route.  Thanks!

Mark Deliduka, I hope to make it to Nationals one day!  Every time I have looked at going, work always got in the way!

David, Hey!  Yes, Germany is a long way!  I was just in WR last month.  My original Aston Martin was totaled - not by me! - and I delivered my new(er) one to my brother's for babysitting.  It is now on the ship to Germany, and I should have it screaming down the Autbahn by the beginning of September!  You need a Ferrari for Oahu!  I heard about you 442...that sucks!

Paul

Paul,

Enjoy screaming down the Autobahn. I drive a Corvette Grand Sport Convertible on the island but with the average speed limit of 35mph on the island there is no screaming going on here just fun top down cruising.

Have a nice day and build a model.

David Von Almen, Gentleman Modeler