Photography

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, if no one has officially been designated I can take a stab at it.

Eric would need to give me some additional training on how to get to the specific pages we plan on using.  Assuming the process is the same as the box art galleries, I'm at least partially trained on the uploading.

Assuming all of that is a go, then all of us that plan on doing it will need to coordinate file transfers and such at the convention.

Rick

Mark told me last year he wasn't handling these duties this year.

Guys

Eric has set up the framework for the page for this year and given me access to it.  We are Go.

Now I would like volunteers to step up for doing this.  Ideally there will be a person to focus on each class.  With the smaller ones, a person could handle two if they wanted.  I won't turn down any images 'outside your assignment' as long as we have someone focusing on each class.  When you volunteer, please also send me a message with email and cell number so we can contact each other during the convention just in case. 

I would like to set up a regular time/place during the con for us to exchange what you have taken so far.  Something like a 2 hour window at a particular spot each day.  Let me get with the convention guys to see what they have available like a lobby table. 

I should be able to deal with any thumb drives you have images on.  Let me double check my equipment about being able to directly read memory cards or phones.  If you have your own cable it would be a good idea to bring it along.

Juniors-Bill Dedig

Aircraft

Armor-John Bonanni

Ships-Rick Jackson

Figures

Automotive-Doug Hamilton

Space and Sci-Fi-Bill Dedig

Dioramas

Misc

Rick

Edited by RJackson

Greetings Rick

I have done this the last few years and had a good time.

I have done Space & Sci-Fi and also Juniors. 

My contact info is 

wedjr@aol.com and Cell is 412-449-7505

Let me Know

Bill

Hi Rick, 

I'll do automotive if no one has spoken for it yet. My contact info is Hamy3@aol.com for e mail, and 203 461 0534 for my cell. 

Give me a call in the next few days to work out the details of what's set up in terms of image transfer and such. 

Doug

• 2 weeks later...

I have loaded what I plan on loading to the gallery unless I identify a stray photo that needs to be added.

Except for a couple of hiccups, I believe it went rather well and I want to thank all of the guys that contributed their time and effort to taking the pictures.

Rick