Member account for voting, etc?

Ora

I must be missing something, because I cannot find how to get a member account. I registered for the Forum, no problem, but that seems to be a different account altogether (although it does ask for your membership # and you have to wait for the account to be "confirmed").

Thanks,

- Ora (#33494)

Yes, the Forums and Voting site are entirely separate - you create the account here, I create the account on the Voting site by importing information from the Membership database.

Ora, an account was not created for you as it looks like you renewed membership recently.  I will fix that now and you will get an email with a link to log in.

Eric

Thanks, email received and password successfully changed. 🙂

Mark, thanks! Trying to become more active in the Society. Some of my work is in the latest issue of the Journal (which I personally have not yet received, but there are rumors...).

Hi,

No, the login and password should be different, your username is your email address.

You will need to set / reset the password at: https://voting.ipmsusa3.org/user/password

Eric

5 hours ago, RandallCox said:

So the log in and password are the same or not?  I got about 9 of the CAPTCHA things and said I got better things to do than count buses and fire hydrants.