Sign in to follow this  
shark64

Seahawk US Navy helicopter.

My name is Oliver. I am a new member. Heres what i working on. Happy to be part of the IPMS forum family.

Oliver

20190422_153235_zpsfto2obhy.jpg

20190422_153306_zpsml5ypvzq.jpg

• Like 1

Truly amazing work Oliver. I look forward to seeing more of this. 

Just curious Oliver, how much time do you have in this project so far? The level of detail and scratch building simply blows my mind. Your use of washes is top notch. What did you use to simulate the texture on the flight deck?

Regards

Christopher

1 hour ago, Bradley25mm said:

Just curious Oliver, how much time do you have in this project so far? The level of detail and scratch building simply blows my mind. Your use of washes is top notch. What did you use to simulate the texture on the flight deck?

Regards

Christopher

Hi Chris

I started this project 5 years ago. I used spraycan  with texture mixed in. glad to hear u like it

Oliver

20190427_171008_zpsjvznnlpx.jpg

20190427_171033_zpsjlhxtnvy.jpg

Edited by shark64
  • Like 1

Amazing work, but it raises a question....You sill have a lot of painting to be done. Do you have any special way that you will be able use to mask all of that delicate detailing? It seems simply using tape, even the lowest tack type, would potentially destroy some, if not much of it.

GIL :cool:

On 5/19/2019 at 6:11 PM, ghodges said:

Amazing work, but it raises a question....You sill have a lot of painting to be done. Do you have any special way that you will be able use to mask all of that delicate detailing? It seems simply using tape, even the lowest tack type, would potentially destroy some, if not much of it.

GIL :cool:

Thanks Gil.

All i need to mask will be cockpit and bay area, engine. The bay above the cockpit will be added once all painting is done. I also use foam to mask. 

• Like 1

20190609_154050_zpsnjbsw1ux.jpg

20190609_152716_zpsloy6ol1r.jpg

Edited by shark64
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this