Wanted: Military Modelling/History Related Books

thommiles

Hi all,

As both a modeller and a bookseller, I have a special interest in acquiring (for resale) military modelling/history related books. Typically, I am looking for buys of a hundred plus books or more (for some higher end titles I can be flexible on that). I am in the greater Chicagoland area so typically would be looking for books within, say 50 miles of Chicago; however, for the right collection I would be willing to travel further. Reply to this thread if interested in discussing further. Thanks much!

Best, Thom

M3_Lee_pic3.jpg

Thom. Are you also looking for titles covering aircraft?

Btw, I do have a bunch of armor books as well.

I am in the Chicago area too

Hi Patrick,

I buy all types of titles, including those for aircraft. I probably due to more sales on aircraft titles, actually.  I'm more of an armor guy myself, always messed up the aircraft canopies with glue as a kid so kinda hard to get past that!

If you're interested I could definitely swing by and take a look at your books, no obligation or anything. I'm new to IPMS so would be great to meet another local member, too.

Thanks Thom. What I can do first is send you a list of my books and if you're further interested, we can go from there. How about that?