What's up with Hyperscale?

SkyKing

As of this morning the Hyperscale forum does not recognize my ID or password. Anybody know what's going on over there?

Was everything ok over the last couple of days when you went there? If so, then I don't know why the sudden problem. I jst went there with no problems myself.

But, IF you haven't been there in a month or more, Brett switched to TAPATALK for his servers (no more Network 54) a few months back, and just about 2 weeks ago Tapatalk essentially took the people they "knew about"  (those signed in regularly) and assigned them new accounts. They had been asking everyone to set up a new account with them for a month or more, but those who didn't (like myself) were evidently simply grandfathered in under our old account names. HOWEVER, they did post that if for some reason your user name and/or password was already taken, you'd have to create a new account with them. Also, I believe if you were not active there when they actually made the final account changes, then perhaps you were overlooked.

If all else fails, try creating a new account with Tapatalk and see if they solves things. Hope this helps!

GIL :cool:

I have a tapatalk account and have been a regular on Hyperscale. I posted as late as yesterday with no issues. Today, however, it's a different story. Not even my email address is recognized.