2019 National Convention Hotel UPDATE

Folks...We have now sold out THREE hotels near the convention center and just opened a block at a fourth.  We have 25 rooms available at the Staybridge Suites, which is directly across the street from the convention center.  In fact, other than having to go outside and cross the street, your room will be closer to the convention action than a room at the Marriott.  The rates are a little higher than the other hotels, but you can cram more guys into a room there (each one has a queen sized pull out for instance) and breakfast is included.  The rates are $154 for a "studio" and $164 for a "double suite", and parking is $9 per day.  Check the convention website here:

http://ipmsusanationals.com/Chattanooga/Accommodations.aspx

Also, if you've already made a reservation at the Staybridge (or know someone who has) PLEASE contact me at mmoore1132@gmail.com.  If you contact me before May 1st, I can get your reservation transferred into our block.  If your room rate is higher than the convention rates, the hotel will honor the convention rate; and if your current rate is lower, the hotel will honor your current rate.  But in either case, if I can get your reservation moved into our block by May 1st, the convention will get credit for the room nights, which is really important.  I know many folks have made reservations there already, so please, please, please, let me know if you have so I can confirm it with the hotel!

Thanks, and see you in August!

Mike

Wow, this is great news. I only wish the blocks would start on Tuesday as I like to get there a day early to relax. It's almost a moot point anyway, I might not be able to make it!

Mark, the other blocks were open for Tuesday. If you have trouble, let me know and I’ll talk to the Staybridge. They’ve been incredibly easy to work with so far. 

Mike

Thanks Mike! I will see first about finishing up a job, then I'll look into this. I might not need to worry about it. I have a friend in Georgia that might have a double already booked so I could stay with him. Let me see what happens with this upcoming job first and I'll keep you posted.

Mike,

I sent you an email with my room details at Staybridge. Thanks for all the hard work that is being put into this. I enjoyed getting to talk to you about the details of the show while at the Indianapolis contest and from what I heard it is going to be a National's that we will be talking about for years to come. Keep up the good work!!!!

Tim G.

Mike,

I just made reservations at the Staybridge, unfortunately is does not increase your room night count as I cancelled the reservations I had at the Marriott. The reason is that there are 3 of us staying together and the Staybridge double suite is a much better fit for us. However, I thought that I would post this to let folks know that a room has opened at the Marriott for 8/7 through 8/11.

John

• 1 month later...