Chris New Member from Las Vegas

cpspoogie

Hello just joined.  I’m a retired and disabled US Navy veteran and I do model building for therapy and of course fun.  I will build any scale really and sometimes even mix. I like to do unique one off projects, mostly monster and Sci fi builds.  I scratch build a little and really enjoy the challenge. I’m getting away from cars, but I’m currently doing a ‘49 Mercury Coupe for a friend.  Looking forward to this forum and learning. 

Welcome Chris! I'm glad to see you here. I know a few guys from a couple of the4 Vegas clubs, hopefully you'll be able to attend their shows and possibly join them as they come to Orangecon. Looking forward to seeing some of you work.

• 4 months later...

Hi Chris, welcome aboard.

Seeing that you live in Las Vegas allow me to extend to an invitation to attend one of our monthly meetings which are held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at the Findlay Chevy Community room.  You'll meet a lot of modelers who share the same interests as you, from beginner to Master level.  Please look us at www.ipmslv.org and stop by sometime and see us.  Bob