Cape Cod MA

Paul

Hello there from Cape Cod MA! I've been modeling for about a year now. So far, I've built mostly gunpla, but I have two jets I got for Xmas that I'm psyched to build.

What's your favorite part of a build?

I love the actual build itself. Adding some detail here, sanding off nubs there... it's a blast and very relaxing for me. Not that I don't love the whole process! Painting's a blast, and detailing is almost Zen sometimes.

I just joined IPMS, and I'm excited to get to know the community. All the other modeling communities I've joined (on Reddit, Instagram, etc.) have been supportive and positive, and I'm sure this'll be no exception. I've found that modelers are some of the nicest people around. 

Attached are a few pics. Have a great day everyone!

IMG_0861.jpeg

IMG_0978.jpeg

IMG_1065.jpeg

IMG_1175 (1).JPG

A53E97D4-04D2-4C7C-89A1-36F84758B5B0 (1).jpg

Edited by Paul
Added a pic I forgot!

Glad to have you here Paul! I too enjoy the build the most; though I think we're outnumbered by those who like the painting or the "finishing" stages more.

That's some very fine work you posted. You look to have a real eye for subtle weathering and sharp detail painting. Looking forward to seeing more of your work here!

GIL :cool:

Welcome Paul! You have some amazing work on display here and most impressive mad skills in detailing. I commend you on such magnificent work. Thanks for joining and keep on posting!