dogsbody

Northeastern Alberta

Hi! My name is Chris and I've just joined up.

Chris

Edited by dogsbody

Hi Chris! Welcome! Kick off your shoes, get comfy and make yourself at home. Feel free to post pics of whatever you build in the topics below, as we LOVE looking at models! Cheers!

Gil :cool:

Hi Chris, welcome! Which kind of models are you interested in for the most part?   

Welcome Chris! I'm glad you joined up. Do feel free to tell us more about your modeling interests and show some pics of your work. Like Gil said, we love model pics!

I've been slowly returning to the hobby since I retired 4 years ago. The first year into it, I was just contemplating a built when the whole city had to evacuate south to get away from the wildfire. After returning a month later, it just took awhile to think about building again. Though I haven't build anything in decades, I have acquired a rather large stash. At last, about one year ago, I started an Airfix 1/72 Hawker Hurricane fabric-wing. My plan is to do it up as # 313 of the RCAF, just before WW2.

My main interest is aircraft, WW2, in 1/72, with a bit of armour thrown in.

I build at a rather glacial pace, which is why I'm still working on the Hurc. I am trying new thing, for me, with it so that accounts for some of my slowness.

44698176362_15e20b8d7f_b.jpg

Chris

• Like 1

That's looking great so far. Great job man. Take your time and keep the pics coming when you get some progress done. We love seeing things like this.

Крис, привет из Сибири! Удачи и хороших моделей!