For Sale: Entire Model Collection

• I'm selling my entire collection of scale models. There are 400 kits in total (90% planes 10% cars etc). My asking price is $2,800. I would like to sell the whole lot to someone instead of piecing them out. However, if you're only interested in buying a few kits please comment/message me the kit name and your price and we can go from there.
  • Imgur link contains all 16 photographs of my collection: 
  • Imgurlink.scalemodels

Some interesting stuff there but no way I can afford the whole set or even want them all.  If you decide to part them out, let me know and I will pick up a few.

19 hours ago, philp said:

Some interesting stuff there but no way I can afford the whole set or even want them all.  If you decide to part them out, let me know and I will pick up a few.

Thanks for the reply. I've been unsuccessful in my attempt to sell the whole collection over the past few weeks. If you could email me a list of the kits you'd like to buy along with your offer I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Also, I will be shipping from 80919 (Colorado Springs, CO).

My email: modelplaneseller@mail.com

I am in Salt Lake City, 84118 but will be out at [url=http://www.commiesfest.com/]Commiesfest[/url] in Golden the end of March.  Can pick up from you then if that works?

Also, we probably still have some vendors tables available, you would probably need at least two for that lot but if your prices were good I bet you could get rid of most of it at the show.

I will take another look through your pics.  Lots of stuff I would like but money is a bit tight since I just bought a new car and have to put money away for the show in Golden (I am the Head Judge so got to get there).

Some I know I am interested in are that 1/35th Pterandon, 72nd scale Fujimi A-4KU, Hasagawa F-15C.

Other possibles are the Italeri F-5E, F-104A, Revell Mig-21 F13, H-19 chopper and possibly one of the Hunters.  Possibly an F-4E or two, the Hasagawa Israeli one and either the other Hasagawa or possible Fujimi ones.  Hasagawa F-16D Brakeet.  The Heller Boeing 707 is another possible.

At the most I will have possibly $100.00 so if you want to take a look at the the list I have above and let me know what you would include for that I can Paypal you and pick them up at the show if that works for you?

Let me know

12 hours ago, philp said:

I am in Salt Lake City, 84118 but will be out at [url=http://www.commiesfest.com/]Commiesfest[/url] in Golden the end of March.  Can pick up from you then if that works?

Also, we probably still have some vendors tables available, you would probably need at least two for that lot but if your prices were good I bet you could get rid of most of it at the show.

I will take another look through your pics.  Lots of stuff I would like but money is a bit tight since I just bought a new car and have to put money away for the show in Golden (I am the Head Judge so got to get there).

Some I know I am interested in are that 1/35th Pterandon, 72nd scale Fujimi A-4KU, Hasagawa F-15C.

Other possibles are the Italeri F-5E, F-104A, Revell Mig-21 F13, H-19 chopper and possibly one of the Hunters.  Possibly an F-4E or two, the Hasagawa Israeli one and either the other Hasagawa or possible Fujimi ones.  Hasagawa F-16D Brakeet.  The Heller Boeing 707 is another possible.

At the most I will have possibly $100.00 so if you want to take a look at the the list I have above and let me know what you would include for that I can Paypal you and pick them up at the show if that works for you?

Let me know

How about these 6 for $100? 

1. Fujimi A-4KU
2. Italeri F-5E
3. F-104A
4. Revell Mig-21 F13
5. H-19 Chopper 
6. One of the Hunters

Hmm, counter offer,

Pterandon, A-4KU, Israeli F-4E, Israeli F-16D Brakeet and 1 of (H-19, F-104A or Mig-21 F13)?