LF: Falcon Clear-Vax #30 US Acft in Foreign Service Canopies in 1/72 scale

MarkYoungCrewChief

Good afternoon, crew,

Apparently no one reads Wants and Disposals.  The last entry before mine was Feb 2018, the one before that, some time in 2017.  Hence, the posting of this Want here.

I am looking for the Falcon Clear-Vax #30  US Acft in Foreign Service Canopies in 1/72 scale.  In particular, I am looking for the B-10 set.  If you have a complete or partial sheet of the canopies, I am ready to buy it from you. 

Or, if you are feeling generous, I will accept donations1f642.svg

They are available, but from halfway around the world.  Prefer dealing with someone here in the States. Shipping distances and costs and all that. Has anyone dealt with Jays Hobbies?  I think they are out of Singapore. How about HPM Hobbies, not sure where they are from?

Any assistance will be appreciated and a big Thank You in Advance.

Happy modeling.

17 hours ago, Mark Deliduka said:

I don't have them, but good luck. I was going to post something int he Wants and Disposals myself; I wonder of it's worth it now?

I hope you find what you're looking for.

Mark.  Thanks for the 'encouragement':rolleyes:  I guess Wants and Disposals is still official and alive, but the actual activity has seemed to migrated to the various genres in the forum.  So far I have no leads from this forum or HS, so it looks like I may be placing an order.  While the kit parts don't look all that bad, their fit is atrocious and I am hoping to improve on that.

Happy Modeling

Hi gang.

I have found a set at Jay's Models in the land of Down Under and it is on order.  Thanks for getting back to me.

Gil, that 1/48th thing is one of the reasons I don't have much at all in 1/72.:smiley4: