A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR

Dakimbrell

I am challenging everyone to put a scale figure with EVERY model they build in 2019. Scale doesn't matter nor the number you should add, but try adding at least one.

Dak

IMG_8546.jpg

16 hours ago, Nortley said:

There are a couple of the old Heller 6:1 scale insects in the stash.  Would a really big foot suffice as a figure?

Maybe, but hey, have you ever seen the movie THEM?

Keep this thought in mind....Adolf Hitler never made it as an artist because he never did good figures. Aren't you better than him?:blink:

Dak

Interesting challenge.  Hard to do when you build for clients, but maybe....  Right now I have two projects to start, a 1/9 racing bicycle (that's what I said, a racing bicycle) and a 1970s vintage Cadillac Ambulance.  The ambulance is certainly possible but I don't know about the bike.  1/9th is an odd scale for figures.

BTW...would the Third Reich have ever happened if Hitler had become a successful artist?

MasterBox has a nice range of 1/25th figures. 

In a way, Hitler was a successful artist. Like many, his paintings sell for big money....now that he is dead. 

Actually, I think there would have been a world war, but vastly different, if Hitler had not come to power. 

Dak

Fantastic Dave! Way to go man. I finished 40 models in 2018; 37 were armor and aircraft. I did add some pilots to a number of the aircraft and helicopters. Most of the armor that included figures,  I didn't do them. I'll have to make an effort to see if I can do it next year.

I love your articles in the Journal too. Keep them coming.