Need scan of Journal article

Eric

Started reading Chris's new book on the 362nd fighter group.  Had a photo of Jim Ashford's P-47 Okole Maluna.  Remembered that there was a set of decals for this aircraft in the Journal.  Found the decals but no drawings.  Unfortunately I downsized my library when I moved and gave all my back issues of the Journal to members in my club.  Wondering if someone could scan the article and any drawings for me. I think it was like Volume 7 of the Journal.

Thanks,

Eric

Doesn't appear to have been Vol.7 of the Journal. I paged through all 6 issues and didn't see anything about P-47s at all. I looked at the covers for Vol.8 and saw no references to "decals" or the P-47 Okole Maluna. Granted, I could have missed it, but it seems the info you're seeking may be elsewhere.

I also went to the '"Journal Index" on the IPMSUSA page, but it's not a true index, but just several articles referenced there. I scrolled through the last 4-5yrs of the Quarterly index (a true index); but saw nothing helpful there either.

I have just about every issue of everything since 1977...so if someone can point me in the right direction, I may be able to help.

GIL