Trumpeter 1/32nd scale F-14B

Bradley25mm

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmhdFh4f. This kit was a challenge. I wish now that I had replaced the intake trunks. I messed up the paint job on the landing gear. A friend suggested that I use Super Clean to strip them. I was afraid to let them soak overnight for fear of damaging the plastic. He assured me that it was safe. It cleaned the paint off really good. The glue was not effected at all. I didn’t lose any surface detail either. All it took was scrubbing with an old toothbrush. 

For the most part, it was built straight from the box. The only modification I made were to the ejection seats. The decals were great. I decided not to over go overboard with the weathering. The Awards Center made all the plaques for the base.

Stellar Tomcat Chris! You're obviously your own worst critic as I can't see anything worth complaining about. The display really enhances it too!

My only suggestion would be to post some pics directly here instead of having people click to your Flkr page. Thanks for sharing!

GIL :cool: