RENWALL REVIVALS EXNER BUGATTI 101

noelsmith

UK Modeller IPMS UK Member 2303 seeking Renewal Revivals Car Kit from the 1960's. Specific model/kit I am looking for is the Renewal Revivals Virgil Exner Styled  BUGATTI 101.

I am looking for this particular car to build / restore and place on display in the Bugatti Trust Museum here in the UK. Basically, I would be looking for a model that has been built many years ago, maybe a bit knocked about with bits missing, gathering dust in an attic or basement. Something like this would be perfect for this project if there is someone out there who might like to donate one to me for the ground up rebuild. I fully understand that a boxed unbuilt kit of this subject is probably out of the question (judging by Ebay pricing) unless there is a more than generous benefactor with one who would like to help me fulfil this project.

To verify this as a genuine request, some of you may have seen my Bugatti Type 59 Scratch Built model in a 2013 copy of Model cars magazine. It got Best Civilian Vehicle at IPMS SMW Telford in 2012.

Please contact me via the forum messaging service if you can help, or if you know someone who can.   Many thanks and kind regards.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Still not founf one yet.     Can anyone help?I

Surely someone must have an old build that has seen better days they can help me with?

Please message me if anyone can help.

Edited by noelsmith