Five More Vehicles From the Duke

Mark Deliduka

This past week has been a good week for me since I was able to finish a few models at Hobby Day. In addition to one aircraft, I managed to finish these five vehicles. I'll start with the German vehicles I did.

First is this Dragon 1/72 scale StuG III Ausf A:

German_StuG_III_Ausf_A_I.jpg

German_StuG_III_Ausf_A_II.jpg

German_StuG_III_Ausf_A_III.jpg

The first two pics are terrible, I have no idea why they look so bad. Oh well, I'll just keep trying. I also have no idea why those decals silvered despite y three applications of Solvaset! Man, I just cannot get decals right!

Anyway, moving on, these are the three Volkswagen I managed to finish up. These are all 1/72 scale Volkswagens from Military Wheels and they are all less than an inch and a half in length. I only need the ambulance version and I will have the entire set of Volkswagens offered by Military Wheels. Now here are the ones I have finished already:

German Volkswagen Type 230/3:

German_Volkswagen_Type_230-3_I.jpg

German_Volkswagen_Type_230-3_II.jpg

German_Volkswagen_Type_230-3_III.jpg

German Volkswagen Type 825:

German_Volkswagen_Type_825_I.jpg

German_Volkswagen_Type_825_II.jpg

German_Volkswagen_Type_825_III.jpg

And finally the old standard Beetle, the Volkswagen Type 60:

German_Volkswagen_Type_60_I.jpg

German_Volkswagen_Type_60_II.jpg

German_Volkswagen_Type_60_III.jpg

And last but not least, I finished up my 1/72 scale Russian ZIS-5 Fire Truck from PST:

Russian_ZIS-5_Fire_Truck_I.jpg

Russian_ZIS-5_Fire_Truck_II.jpg

Russian_ZIS-5_Fire_Truck_III.jpg

As you can see (or maybe not) I gave all but the StuG a light coating of road dust to show that they are used, yet well maintained. I hope you enjoy this little lineup. Thanks all for looking in, comments are welcome.