Is there a SEP/OCT Journal?

VonL

Given our local "postal" history of IPMS JOURNAL delivery issues and that a summer issue is still depicted on the national website, please advise whether the SEP/OCT issue:

a) was published and not received?

b) was not published and isn't gonna be?

c) is still breathin' hard...?

Thanx for any illumination.

I haven’t gotten mine either Bob.  The Prez is a member of our chapter.  If he or one of the other e-board members doesn’t reply fairly soon, I’ll query him at our club meeting on the 11th.

Nick,

I won't be at the meeting. I'll be in the UK at their "nationals". To get the scoop, ask either John Heck, the Editor (artdirector@ipmsusa.org) or Marie Van Schoonhoven, our office manager (manager@ipmsusa.org) Just guessing, but probably delayed at the printer for one reason or another. 

Just got an email from Maria, the lady who really runs this outfit ;} (no offense Ron).  She said the printer didn't start mailing the Sep/Oct Journal until 10/31.  We should all have our copy by the end of the week.

My copy arrived in the mail on Monday, November 5.  Yes, it is the convention issue.  It is taking much time to read because there is so much material to absorb.  Great job on the issue, guys!

Ed