Hi all,

For those who would be interested, I just today activated my revised and ...hopefully... improved Author's website.  You can find it at richardmarmo.com

I would be most appreciative if y'all would check it out and let me know what you think of it, good or bad.  Just be constructive whichever way you lean.  Thanks in advance.

I like it as well. Your wife is from Tahoka? I actually know where it is! My parents were from O'Donnell, and I started grade school in Lubbock.

Hello Mike,

Appreciate your opinion on the website.  After I married my wife, I found out where Tahoka is.  BTW, she said that her parents lived in O'Donnell for a while before she was born.  That would put it into the 1930s.  If you feel like it sometime, give me a shout at 817-946-9670.

Hey Tony,

Glad you like the site.  Keep checking the site from time to time and maybe you'll find an ebook you'll want.  Next one will be the Kinetic E-2C 2000 that I've been posting a build thread on.  BTW, let me know what kind of subjects you would find interesting as Modelbuilding Guides.  I'd appreciate it.

Actually I'm an adopted Texan. Born in Memphis, Tennessee, I got to Texas as soon as I could and have been here most of my life.  Can't think of a better place to be!  Keep in mind a bumper sticker I used to see:  On The Eighth Day He Created Texas!