Sandle Hobbies

rockysboy

Dear Members,

Do any of you have any knowledge of Sandle Hobbies.  I found them on Hyperscale.  I placed an order with them at least 4 months ago and as yet have not received anything.  During this time I have gone to there website and inquired about the status of my order 3 times and as yet I have not received any reply.  My credit card has yet to be charged but I had ordered some items that have been difficult for me to find.

Thanks in advance.  Rockysboy

Never heard of them........but, they wouldn't be the first shop to take a mail order and THEN order what YOU want for their "stock". You may be waiting for their own order to be filled before they fill yours and ship it to you.

What exactly did you want that they "had" (supposedly) that you couldn't order directly from the manufacturer?

GIL :smiley16:

Gil,

When I placed my order, Sandles was offering a 10% discount, along with some decent prices and a good exchange rate.  My main reason for ordering was they had a number of Hasegawa 1/48 TA-4J Skyhawks.  Then I added a few decal sheets that I hadn't seen around.  Oh well, it would have been nice to get the stuff, but I have a few other kits to pass the time with.

Regards,

Rockysboy

I can accept a shop that at least communicates with me when I have a question on my order, even if I find their excuse is thin. In that case, I just do no more business with them. However, someone who won't even tell you what the delay is, let alone give you an idea of when they'll get your order filled; is unacceptable.

At this point I'd inform your card to refuse to accept any request for payment from Sandle Hobbies and inform Sandle that you're cancelling your order and taking your business elsewhere due to poor service and even poorer communications. I wish you luck!

GIL :smiley16: