Dragon Tiger I Late w/ Zim

Mike Delano

Here's the Tiger I Late with Zimmerit release from Dragon... It was a pleasure to build, though I feel like the DS track lengths were 1, possibly 2 links too long...

It was finished with a base coat of Floquil Depot Buff followed by Depot Olive and Freightcar Brown. Followed up with an oil wash and a dusting of Mig Pigments Europe Dust.

DSC_3364.jpg

DSC_3367.jpg

DSC_3371.jpg

DSC_3372.jpg

DSC_3374.jpg

DSC_3378.jpg

Excellent work. Dragons T-80 track is the same way. Even with the idler adjusted all the way out, the track was two links too long. When I get ready to use them again, I plan to cut them short to start.

:smiley20:

Excellent work. Dragons T-80 track is the same way. Even with the idler adjusted all the way out, the track was two links too long. When I get ready to use them again, I plan to cut them short to start.

:smiley20:

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's had this problem. Call me a sadist, but I enjoy Dragon's MagicTrak link by link track runs much more than the DS Track.

You are a sadist!!! Can't stand plastic link to link track. Give me Fruilmodel or the DS any day of the week.

Looks great, Mark. I just got Dragons Panther G with the MagicTrak. It will be my first German armor (except the Leopold). I wasn't sure which Panther to get. One kit had the DS tracks, the other kit had the MagicTrak. The MagicTrak looked easier but I'll guess I'll find out. Hopefully, they're better than link and length tracks. Anyway, beautiful model. I really like it.

-Jesse