2019 National Convention Hotel info

WOW sold out already.  Walking is tough for me anymore so the Read House is out.  Guess I ain't going this year.

What  will  really P!ss me off,  if 2019 is the same as other years,  in that 2 weeks before the Con, guys will cancel, and a whole bunch of rooms at the main hotel open up when it's too late to get a flight.  Sigh....

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks, Mike Moore, but I've already booked the rooms I need at the Day's Inn. I just wanted everyone else to understand what I was told when I called.

Edited by MikeBrickman

• 1 month later...

I booked my room before the Marriott block opened, as I'm a Marriott Rewards member. As the block hadn't opened yet, I couldn't reserve as part of the block. The room cost was only $5.00 a night difference, so the extra squag for my stay will be about $25.00. I couldn't wait the few days extra, and book in as part of the block. I had no problem getting my room, and was able to pick the type of room I wanted (King/Double)based on my desire rather than block availability. 

See everyone in Nooga!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Still not sure I will make it but grabbed a room at the Read.  Will see how that goes.

• 1 month later...