Sign in to follow this  
IPMSUpdates

New Review: Mersu/ Bf-109G in Finland Dual Combo

Product Image

Finland was one of the most well known of the German allies that used the Bf-109.  They used Gustavs from the G-2 to the G-6.  Finland continued to fly the 109 all the way into the 1950s.  They were used against the Russians to good effect. 

The Eduard kits are an impressive representation of the Bf-109G.  This kit contains two kits.  One is the G-2 and the other is a G-6.  The G-2 comes with two sets of wings and the G-6 contains the normal bulged wings.  This boxing comes with impressive artwork.  It has the beautiful air racer version of markings on the front, the markings I've always wanted to build.  This is why I decided to build this kit.  Inside the large box is light grey plastic that allows you to build two aircraft with three choices of wings.  My example did not have any flash.  Each sprue is individually packaged to protect them.  There are two of each of Sprue H and Sprue I which are the 'common' sprues for the Eduard kits.  The only difference is the wings and fuselages. 

read more

View the full article

Sign in to follow this