LT-7 - Tiger

This is the 1/35 scale Junk Tank Rock LT-7. An obscure very limited run garage kit from the 2008-09 time frame. Maybe less than 100 were ever kitted. The designs only exist as kits; there was never an anime or manga.

Construction was very straightforward as there were only 26 parts used in the build. I added a few greeblies and replaced the molded in handles on the fuel drum with PE and added a few tie down loops. Airbrushed with Tamiya. Paint was chipped with the HS technique. Markings are airbrushed with Montex masks and still need to be worn.

lt-7-1.jpg

lt-7-2.jpg

lt-7-3.jpg

Edited by BryanKrueger
  • Like 1

Wow! Looks terrific!  I’ve grown quite fond of these original designs.  This one is very cool.  

As GKs go the sad part is the grab it or miss it way it works.   I sadly missed this one. 

On 8/8/2018 at 10:08 AM, BryanKrueger said:

Yeah, that's why I have a stack of "get them while you can kits". Even the MaK general releases injection molded kits are limited run.

Hehe, I'm right there with ya. 😉

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I love these walker tanks ever since I discovered the Revell Robotech lines in the 1980s. But as a tanker, I've always wondered the amount of fire control computing the vehicle would have to do to keep the gun in line with the sights. Great job!

• 3 weeks later...

Rob - Thanks! It's best not to think too much about those kinds of things. And yes, love those Revell Robotech kits.

Finished the Tiger. It has too large of a foot print to add a small base. My display cabinet is packed.  😕 Figure is from Tank.

lt-7-13.jpg

lt-7-4.jpg

lt-7-6.jpg

lt-7-7.jpg

lt-7-11.jpg

Additional images can be found here: LT-7 Tiger