To all of the members of the Phoenix club that hosted this show, thank you. 

Well done.  The venue was just right.   The area around the convention center was dripping with eateries. We never had lunch or dinner at the same place.  Breakfast, well, across the street was just to convenient.

I've got to comment on the cordiality of every person I ran into.  From random people at the light rail station, pointing me in the right direction, to on the street helping me find my way.  Very pleasant trip, all the way around.  The heat. OMG how do you live here?  LOL.  

The field trip to PIMA was the one side trip I took. Enjoyed it immensely.  A lot of additions in 21 years.  

Again, Phoenix, well done!!

Ditto to what Randall said.  This was our 3rd Nats in Phoenix, and each one was top notch. 

A big congrats to Phx group!

Also my third Phoenix Nats and besides the good show, good people and great modeling I really enjoyed the SIG/Club area.  Was nice to see this and feel it should be a fixture in every show going forward.  I participated on two of the stands, the CoMMiES and the What If Modelers.

Phil

• Like 1

I also want to send out my thanks to all the Phoenix guys who put this on. It was my second Phoenix Nationals and was a complete blast. I agree about the SIG and Club tables; these definitely need to be included in all future conventions. I also loved the display tables; so many interesting and incredible displays!  The one showing all the entries from past Nationals over fifty years by Tony was most amazing!

Thanks again guys for such an amazing and wonderful experience!

This was the third Phoenx Nats for me and you guys continue to put on flawlessly organized shows.  I managed to catch a D-Backs game, ate some good food, judged, enjoyed the vendors room, and saw the usual endless examples of great modeling.  I was only there for two days, but I had a very good time.

Thank you.

On 8/5/2018 at 8:09 AM, RandallCox said:

To all of the members of the Phoenix club that hosted this show, thank you. 

Well done.  The venue was just right.   The area around the convention center was dripping with eateries. We never had lunch or dinner at the same place.  Breakfast, well, across the street was just to convenient.

I've got to comment on the cordiality of every person I ran into.  From random people at the light rail station, pointing me in the right direction, to on the street helping me find my way.  Very pleasant trip, all the way around.  The heat. OMG how do you live here?  LOL.  

The field trip to PIMA was the one side trip I took. Enjoyed it immensely.  A lot of additions in 21 years.  

Again, Phoenix, well done!!

You get use to the heat, after a few years anything over 100 is just hot and anything below 80 you freeze lol

We very much appreciate the good comments from you all.  We're thrilled you enjoyed the show and had a good time in Phoenix.  It was a long slog getting ready and hope everyone had a good time.  For such a large metropolis (sixth largest by most counts), the people here still have a small-town mentality and are very welcoming.  Thanks for coming, we loved having you here.

Steve

• Like 1