The Final Thrash for Phoenix

Ok,  admit it.  I am in the final thrash to get the models done before I leave for Phoenix on Tuesday!  It is 11 pm on the west coast and I figure I will do about another 2 hours and then knock off until tomorrow morning.  

So who else is in the same final frenzy? 🙄😓

It wouldn't be a National ( or, for that matter any other show ) if I wasn't scrambling to finish things! It does focus your modeling, however, and compels one to finish things, which is good. Good luck! See you there. Nick 

I'm actually thrashing around trying to get my accessories done to enhance my display. While I have a number of models ready for finishing, I doubt I can get any of them done in time. I have so much still to do.

We have been on the road since Saturday morning.  Roadtripping is more taxing than I thought or remember.  I have so far kept my promise to not look in the boxes to see how much repairs I will need to make.  I did notice that the door on my IDF ambulance has come off so there is one for sure.

I had a few break on my trip, but getting there a day in advance was a blessing that allowed me to fix things without all the extra pressure of trying to repair on opening day. What a great trip I had!