Chapter Meeting Calendar

Take a look at the current chapter page at: https://calendar.ipmsusa3.org/chapter/ipmswest-michigan

If you see any other information that need to be updated or added (chapter logo, contact info, etc.), send it to me at webmaster@ipmsusa.org

See http://calendar.ipmsusa3.org/chapter/ipmsspartanburg-scale-modelers for a Chapter page with a lot of info on it.

E

41 minutes ago, EJS said:

Nice. How can I update meetings for West Mi IPMS?

EJ

I thought that our annual renewal was supposed to update this info - I can see that it plainly does not.

We also need a FAQ on how to fill things out so the computer can understand them.  For example, we meet 3rd Saturday every month - do I have to list each date?

Sometimes the renewal does, sometimes it does not.  For the West MI Chapter, they have meetings on two separate days.  I only had it set up for one date, i.e. first Monday of the month.  I'm working on adding a second date and being able to display it on the calendar.

Also, I have been emailing the Chapter Contacts after the renewal cycle to make sure the information on their page is correct.  I need to do that again but I don't always get a reply from the CC...

Eric

14 hours ago, JohnRatzenberger said:

I thought that our annual renewal was supposed to update this info - I can see that it plainly does not.

We also need a FAQ on how to fill things out so the computer can understand them.  For example, we meet 3rd Saturday every month - do I have to list each date?

4 hours ago, Eric Aitala said:

For the West MI Chapter, they have meetings on two separate days.  I only had it set up for one date, i.e. first Monday of the month.  I'm working on adding a second date and being able to display it on the calendar.

Also, I have been emailing the Chapter Contacts after the renewal cycle to make sure the information on their page is correct.  I need to do that again but I don't always get a reply from the CC...

Eric

Thanks Eric

Gene Schmidt

Grand Rapids MI IPMS

Archived