Can anyone help PIN Badges

Hi Guys

I am travelling from the UK for my Fourth US Nationals this year and I am hoping some members may be able to help me.

My wife accidentally threw away the lanyard that had my pin badges on from Omaha 2017, Columbia 2016 and Norfolk 2014.

If anyone has a spare pin badge from any of these shows I would love to swap a SAM Publications datafile of your choice for it at Phoenix next month.

David

David,

Happy to see you are enjoying our Conventions. I went to yours in Y2K and it was GREAT. You guys really Welcomed me royally

I can contribute my Norfolk 14 and Columbia 16 Pins, Sorry, I didn't go to Omaha 17 so don't have that Pin.

I am not going to Phoenix this year but I can snail-mail you the 14 and 17 Convention Pins. Could you send your Postal address vie ralf7@verion.net?

Happy to Help and TKE CARE,

Ralph

Thanks to all who have helped I now have the 2014 and 2015 pin.

Still in need of Columbia S Carolina in 2016 and Omaha Nebraska last year if anyone has them in the back of draw unwanted

• 7 months later...

Wartho,

I came across this string when trying to locate some IPMS Convention pins.  You seem to have a fine collection, and I am trying to locate '87, "88, and '89.

I have a reasonable collection for trade , and I have some of the rare IPMS Convention patches.  How do I attach a photo?

Please advise, and thanks.