Roktman

Vincent Price Caricature

This guy was sitting undone on my shelf for so long, I had forgotten who did it,  and had to look up who produced it.  Anyway, it's a Rebel Resin kit; one piece and I'm guessing in the 1:3 scale size(?)

001.JPG.b7c46016bbf86d2a27c916abbb338e92.JPG

There were two little problems on his back. There was a skin of resin, but hollow beneath that was a pretty good size. But as usual, Aves came to the rescue -

IMG_2490.jpg.b096ee7f5b2afb7f570b55ef446e506c.jpg

The base coat for the skin was Vallejo's (V) Beige Red , and then just went back and forth to get the color I liked, The shadows was a combo of Citadel's Reikland Fleshshade and  *I think*  Mig African soil pigments. It's true pigment powder is the poor man airbrush. I fixed the powder with Mig's Fixer. Then it was V Gray Black for the jacket, and V Pale Blue with a V Gray White shirt, and Citadels Khorne Red, Mephiston Red, and Evil Sun Scarlet (I love their color names) for the tie/scarf.  The shine on the tie may be too much... Thanks for looking.

IMG_2530.jpg.f51642beab82b2a72f0d47e115b0216f.jpgIMG_2531.jpg.6f2c862d256999740d44cd0d538e563d.jpg

001.JPG

Edited by Roktman

Hi, Kevin,

Caricature aside, it sure looks like Vincent Price.  Perhaps this bust was designed by a political cartoonist who routinely does this to public figures.  Great job!

Ed

Looks great!!

Ya dun good!

Vinnie looks great.

Bill