Timeframe for Pima Tour?

Hi!

The wife and I are in the process of getting all our ducks in a row for Nats..looking forward to a fantastic week!  We've registered for the Pima tour, and would like to take the AMARG tour as well.  This of course has to be reserved in advance through Pima's website due to security considerations.  They offer two tours that day: one at 11:00 am and another at 2:00 pm.  Which would be better?  I'm afraid if we took the earlier tour we'd miss lunch at the museum (we've already bought the box lunches) but is the later tour too late?  What time does the bus head back to Phoenix, and if we take the 2:00 pm AMARG tour would we get back to the museum in time?  

Thanks!

Steve Nelson IPMS#30925

Edited by snelson

To ensure a prompt and correct reply to so specific a question, I'd advise you to direct it to the person handling the tours for the convention directly via the link here: http://www.ipmsusanationals2018.org/convention-staff.html

• 1 month later...

thanks Eric, I think it has something to do with various web browsers. I was able to "right" click on the contact links, and then copy the email address

Be advised that the Convention Pima tour leaves Phoenix at about 8AM on Thursday, and returns at about 3PM.  This is NOT the tour provided by the Pima Air Museum.  For one thing, they don't provide transportation from Phoenix to Tucson and back. 

If you're interested in the IPMS Pima tour, there are still seats left.

You can contact Marie Von Schoonhoven ( manager@ipmsusa.org ) and she can take your ofder. You may pay with Pay Pal or credit card. 

Aat some point we're going to have to cut off registration for this trip, in order to give Pima a heads up on how many are coming.

Jim Pearsall

Convention  Registration