Wings Pallet

ju52junk

This may be old news.  I was surfing the web the other day looking for some interesting aircraft camoflauge schemes.  Came across a web site called "Wings Palette".  The site says it has 1,000s of aircraft from every nation / era   One drawback is only the profiles are shown(akin to the old MPC profile box tops).  The URL looks like the site is from Russia.  I am typing on

my smart TV, so I cannot copy/paste the link.  Just type wings palette for the google search.

The site has been around for quite awhile.  The biggest problem is that all the profiles come from various books and websites, and many are of rather dubious accuracy.  You can find some interesting stuff there, but I wouldn't use it as any kind of definitive reference.

Steve N

IPMS #30925

3 hours ago, snelson said:

The site has been around for quite awhile.  The biggest problem is that all the profiles come from various books and websites, and many are of rather dubious accuracy.  You can find some interesting stuff there, but I wouldn't use it as any kind of definitive reference.

Steve N

IPMS #30925

Thank-you for the heads up.