electronic registration

Sorry to start a new thread for this but I didn't get a reply yet on the registration thread.  I have registered electronically and was wondering two things.  Will I get any confirmation, either electronic or hard copy, other than my receipt from the web site or paypal?  Second, is there any way I can confirm my personal information on that registration?  Thanks

Pete,

The receipt is your confirmation of registration. 

Since I have to manually enter the information for the Registration System, I'm not going to send the 300+ emails for confirmation that you've already received.

If there's a problem, I do contact the member, such as the one who registered for the ATK tour, but didn't register for the convention. 

Jim Pearsall

Regsitrar, 2018 Convention

Pete,

You should receive a receipt from the shopping cart system when you complete your transaction.  As Jim said, that will function as  your confirmation since Jim uses an electronic copy of that (minus your payment method information) to enter you into the registration system.  If your information is correct on that receipt, it should be correct in Jim's registration system.  If it is still a concern, I can get with Jim and do what I can to allay that concern.

Steve

Thanks, that's all I wanted to know.  It todays world of e-commerce, I have somewhat become accustomed to multiple follow up emails when purchasing something.  If that is the process then I'm good with it.  Not trying to make extra work for anyone. Thank you.