The Duke's First Aircraft for 2018

Mark Deliduka

Here are my first aircraft that I finished in 2018. First up is a Hobby Boss F-15 E Strike Eagle. I kept this one clean since no ordinance was included in this model. Time to get another one that I can loads up with bombs. Until then, here is this one:

USAF_F_15E_Strike_Eagle_LN_I.JPG

USAF_F_15E_Strike_Eagle_LN_II.JPG

USAF_F_15E_Strike_Eagle_LN_III.JPG

Next up is the F-102 Delta Dagger I built for the "Charlie Don't Surf" campaign on the Modeler's Alliance Forums:

USAF_F_102_Delta_Dagger_SEA_I.JPG

USAF_F_102_Delta_Dagger_SEA_II.JPG

USAF_F_102_Delta_Dagger_SEA_III.JPG

USAF_F_102_Delta_Dagger_SEA_IV.JPG

There they are, my first aircraft in 2018. Hopefully I'll be able to finish a lot more in the coming months. I also finished a couple tanks, so feel free to go check them out in the armor forums as well.

Meanwhile, thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.

Way to go Duke.

Nicely done on both birds.  That "mud hen' looks a little naked without any ordinance, but a cool and clean build none the less.

The "Deuce" looks great in the four tone Viet Nam scheme also.  You don't see that scheme too often.  I have a 1/48th one to do up like that.

I might have to bring to the upper part of the pile.

Bill

Thanks for the fantastic replies guys! They are most appreciated!

Gil, yes, the F-102 is the Meng kit. I had gotten it as a raffle prize if I recall.

Bill, I agree, I wish they had included the truckload of ordinance that is supposed to go underneath that mud hen. I had always wanted to do an F-102 in Vietnam camo, every since seeing one in a photo. I do look forward to seeing yours done too. Bring it forward man!

Larry, I agree. I love the Eagle and thanks for your service on these birds. They are indeed fantastic jets!

Thanks again for all the great replies guys!