New Guy--Alex Amarra

cardinal

Hi there. My name is Alex Amarra I live in central NJ & my interest are modern armor, aircraft, some ships & hopefully I can get into autos & motorcycles. I've been building models on & off for sometime & decided to jump in here to learn more from you guys. For the time being I'm just lurking around trying to get the feel of things.

Guest Bun E. Carlos

Welcome to the Club!!!! And if you ever get out to Sea Girt........Give Tom Smith a GREAT BIG HUG for me at the Hobby Shop :)

Glad to have ya here Alex! No matter which of your wide interests you choose to work on there's some real pros here who can save you some time and effort. Just ask! It's one of the best parts of having a forum like this!

GIL :smiley16:

For the time being I'm just lurking around trying to get the feel of things.

Watch out everyone....we have a stalker! Welcome aboard Alex!!

:smiley16:

Welcome to the crew Alex, this is certainly a great place to pick up lots of modeling skills and knowledge. You're among some great company, hope you enjoy it.

Welcome Alex. Glad to have you here. I also like modern armor even though I build all mine in 1/72 scale. I would love to see pics of your work someday. See you around the Forums.

Welcome to the forums Alex!

Don't worry about lurking around - just jump right in and start posting!