Hello from E-city NC

LarryB

Finally I joined IPMS! I have been a plastic model builder since the 60's as a kid, I have built lots over the past years on and off just as a relaxing past time and once again I am starting to have that "build a model" urge. 

What sparked it happened last year, my wife & I built a Tamiya 1/16 Sherman tank so we could participate in the IR tank battles at Danville Va, she did the majority of the actual building with some coaching and I did the airbrush work. Our little tank project got my interest going again!

I am planning on entering the IPMS show in Richmond Va in a couple of weeks with an old scratch built Disney Nautilus, I always enjoy checking out the fantastic models and all the cool stuff the vendors have to offer.

I do have one question, after joining when do I get my IPMS number? I have my receipt but no number, or am I just not sharp enough to see it?

Larry B 

0730172158.jpg

Edited by LarryB

Wow, that is a magnificent Sherman; you and your wife have some mad skills man! Congrats on a great build and welcome to the Forums! Looks like you'll fit right in.

I'm not sure when your number will arrive, but once your membership application is processed, it'll be sent out to you in the mail. You shouldn't have to wait more than a week for it.