Registration

• 2 months later...

Is this online yet? If so, where do I go? I finally got paid and now I want to get registered for this.

EDIT: Found it. I am now registered for the convention.

Where do we purchase our banquet tickets and T-shirts? I checked them out but there's no link to the checkout, nor anyplace on the order form for the convention registration to add these items.

Thanks for any assistance.

Hi Mark,

Both links seem to work for me. You need to click on the image (or text) and it takes you to a separate page where you can choose quantity, and in the case of the t-shirts, the size also. 

Hope this helps and let us know if you are still having issues.

Mike

Edited by AZRhino

Mike, I never found any place where a link was available for banquet and T-shirts to be added to the shopping cart. I found them when I clicked on the links in the website but there was no place to add them to my shopping cart. Now that I've registered, where can I go and how can I order my banquet and T-shirt for the convention?

It is a two step process that may be confusing the issue. When you click on  the online registration link on our website, you are taken to the page shown in the first example image. Since you have already registered, click on the T-shirt link and it will take you to a new page (example image 2). Then if you click on the line art of the T-shirt or on the "IPMS National Convention T-Shirts" text under the image, you will be taken to another page (example image 3) where you can select the quantity and size of T-shirts you want, and it had an ADD TO CART button. Banquet tickets follow the same process. If you aren't seeing the different pages on the computer you are using, or if the links aren't working, I would suggest trying the process in a different browser. If you are still having problems, then I'm sure we can use the paper system to get you taken care of.

Hope this helped.

Mike

example1.thumb.jpg.779d39f43674b51f40de67fc04da9991.jpg

example2.thumb.jpg.c372e3b7d3700f8355026418f0860d47.jpg

example3.thumb.jpg.b2e83decf048191e538d4e5e0948ae8f.jpg

I've registered all ready but being an old guy, I was wondering if I will receive any paper or electronic confirmation of registration/banquet/t-shirt other then the receipt from the shopping cart?

Pete,

The receipt is your confirmation of registration. 

I get a copy of your registration, minus the credit card info, and that's what I use to enter the member in the system.

Since I have to manually enter the information for the Registration System, I'm not going to send the 300+ emails for confirmation that you've already received.

If there's a problem, I do contact the member, such as the one who registered for the ATK tour, but didn't register for the convention. 

Jim Pearsall

Regsitrar, 2018 Convention

• 1 month later...

Just registered and found no place for guests ... as we have had in the past.  Will my wife have to pay to get in or will she be able to get a name tag and attend with me?

P.S.  Went back and fiddled around and discovered that one registration screen had the option to add my wife's name and another did not.  Although I did not enter my IPMS number, the software added it anyway.  So how can I modify my registration to add my wife?

Edited by Highlander

19 hours ago, Highlander said:

Just registered and found no place for guests ... as we have had in the past.  Will my wife have to pay to get in or will she be able to get a name tag and attend with me?

P.S.  Went back and fiddled around and discovered that one registration screen had the option to add my wife's name and another did not.  Although I did not enter my IPMS number, the software added it anyway.  So how can I modify my registration to add my wife?

Interested in finding out as well.

David, your guest was in there. 

Kevin, send me an email   to registrar@ipmsusanationals2018.org

PLEASE include your IPMS number, as finding a name in the database is a real chore.

Your registration hasn't arrived here yet.  It has to come through the main office.

Jim Pearsall

Registrar, 2018 Convention

image.png.2ce0b023b3b26f071d47ff983faa45b0.png

On 6/5/2018 at 1:38 PM, jimpearsall said:

David, your guest was in there. 

Kevin, send me an email   to registrar@ipmsusanationals2018.org

PLEASE include your IPMS number, as finding a name in the database is a real chore.

Your registration hasn't arrived here yet.  It has to come through the main office.

Jim Pearsall

Registrar, 2018 Convention

image.png.2ce0b023b3b26f071d47ff983faa45b0.png

Thanks. I wasn't finding the page you imaged there. Finally I did, added the info and the info and clicked Add To Cart... and nothing happened. Even the little counter at the stop showed nothing. I hit the Add button a few times - maybe it wasn't going thru.  On a lark I clicked the empty () and the page advanced and there was my registration - all 5 of them. I fixed and recalculated and all went thru.  So you may have a little hiccup there.  I did register.