Hello from Marietta, Georgia...

Roghunt

I am Roger living in Marietta Georgia. I have been a IPMS member on and off since originally joining in 1967 while stationed at Langley AFB in Hampton Virginia. I have always enjoyed aircraft and some armor. Some years I was unable to continue with membership but never lost my interest and love for modeling. I have just finished building my first kit since 2001. Airfix JU 87 B1. Its amazing how much the hobby has changed. I love it.

Roger, are you aware of the local club?

They meet for lunch every Saturday at noon at Sidelines on Barrett Pkwy in Kennesaw.

The club Christmas meeting is next Saturday at the usual time. I'm coming up for it from Pensacola. .. I look forward to meeting you!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome aboard Roger! Fasten your seat belts, this hobby becomes more interesting by the day!

Mark

Hey, everyone. I am from Charlotte, North Carolina. I started building over 60 years ago but stopped when I went into college, military, marriage, children and just life. I started building cars again 6 years ago when I retired. Unfortunately my creativity is a great deal better than my talent but I am getting better. I completely wire (except under the dashboard) and plumb the car. I continue to learn from my mistakes. I am looking forward to learning a lot from the members and forums.

Thanks.