Anyone Recieve Their Mmir #44

TimDarrah

About 3 weeks ago, I saw that RZM Imports advertised that they had and were selling MMiR #44. As of today's mail, I stiull haven't gotten mine. Anyone get yours yet?

Finally showed up in SC today, 31July. Hot dog!!

It's a sign of the Apocalypse, two MMIR issues in the same year. Modelers everywhere are sacrificing a Cyber Hobby kit with a #11 blade to prevent the coming end.

Guest Pyrman
It's a sign of the Apocalypse, two MMIR issues in the same year.
Rob, technically it's three issues this year with the 42/43 double issue. Presumably, they represent the white, red and black horses. :smiley2:

I still think of the double-issue deal as sort of a cop out. It counts as two for the subscribers, but they only produce one magazine, with half the distribution and production costs associated with making two single issues. It is only marginally more expensive to make one big "double issue" issue than is to make one single issue.

A double issue that covers some sort of special event (like it has more pages because of added photos from an event) or covers multiple issues of similar subjects (like if it had build reviews of the all various Stryker kits), would be OK. But to produce a double issue because you haven't distributed a magazine in a year, well...

Archived