1/48 Martin B-10 DONE! (updated 11/22, pg.2)

ghodges

Aeresome work my friend. And you just gave me a tip, I never thought of spraying the Blue over Silver. I'll try it on my BT-13 that flew out of Shaw back in the 40s, whenever I get around to building it.

Gil, What an effort. This looks to be a great undertaking and it is looking fantastic. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

And she's done, except for a squadron insignia decal that's being made for me by a friend and will be added later.

001.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

012.jpg

009.jpg

Not the easiest of vac/resin builds, but now I have a rare 1/48 bomber on my shelf! Questions, comments, and critiques welcome!

GIL :smiley16:

• Like 1

That is one sweet bit of plastic, Gil! Outstanding work, pal. Making me want to crack open that Mercator again...

Congrats!

Regards, Robert

• Like 1

Great job, Gil! Love the colors all around. We have come a long way from sticks and paper to carbon graphite for the real things.

This is one of those planes that kind of spans between those two opposites. You nailed the transition with this build toward the future of aviation.

Bill

You're welcome Gil!

That's too kind Duke! Now get up and tackle that old 1/72 Williams Bros. kit! :smiley9:

GIL :smiley16:

I gotta get one first! That might be awhile too.....

• 2 weeks later...

You're a man after my own heart! Great job Gil! This is an aircraft from my favorite era.

Mark

All I can say is....wow! Another outstanding build, as usual from you. The B-10 certainly is an interesting-looking aircraft.

• 4 weeks later...